It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
Today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller. They do this in a way which puts the customer first, fully knowing that when they meet the customers’ needs, sales will follow.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work.
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively.
What Topics are Covered?
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- The path to efficiency
- Customer service
- Selling more
- Ten major mistakes
- Finding new clients
- Selling price